PUBLIC HORSE BARN AUCTION
Tuesday, June 9th 2015 @ 6:00PM
LOCATION: 15185 Algoma Ave. Cedar Springs, MI 49319 (Kent Co.)
DIRECTIONS: US-131 north of Grand Rapids 17 miles to the Cedar Springs exit #104 (M-46, 17 Mile Rd.), west 1 ½ miles to Algoma Ave., north 1 ½ miles. OR US-131 south of Big Rapids 29 miles to the Sand Lake exit #110 (22 Mile Rd.), west 2 ½ miles to Algoma Ave., south 3 ½ miles. (Kent Co.)
Solon Township due to future plans of developing the site will sell to the highest bidder at Live Auction the Horse Barn located behind the township offices.
Barn is open for inspection anytime.
- 120' x 140' total size
- 60’ x 140’ riding area w/sand floor
- 60’ clear span trusses
- 19’ side walls
- New steel & door on east end
- Horse stalls on wings (no stall gates)
- Large amount of 2’x6’ tongue and groove
- Large amount of other useable lumber
- Shingled roof
- All electrical has been removed
Barn to be completely removed by buyer, please see the terms below provided by the township.
Solon Township conditions of sale
Provided by Bob Ellick, Solon Twp supervisor 616-696-1718 ext. 2
Office Hours: Monday through Wednesday 9:00-5:00
- A Three Thousand cash escrow account will be set up with Township before removal of building begins or ten days after sale date whichever is first, The Escrow will be refunded after removal of building is complete OR used to complete demolition in the event the buyer does not adhere to any or all of the conditions and no money will be refunded.
- A certificate of liability from buyer to cover buyer and employees during demolition will be presented to Solon Township before any demolition begins or Ten days after sale date whichever is first.
- All construction material will be removed from the property by buyer or his agent, including but not limited to concrete slab and Roofing material, all post holes must be back filled to existing grade.
- You will have 120 days from the sale date to complete the demolition and clean all construction debris from the site IF this has not been done Solon Township will keep your cash escrow money and complete the demo as required and no money will be refunded.
- All debris created by the demolition will be secured from the wind at the end of each day.
- The grade of the building will remain as is on site no additional grading will be required after removal of the building.
- The buyer will be allowed access to the property at all times only through the access drive located at the North side of the building near the dumpster.
- Any damage that may be caused to Solon Township infrastructure will be billed directly to the buyer after his escrow account is used.
- Any or all equipment that will be loaded or unloaded must be done over the drop off in back of the blacktop parking lot on the grassy area north of the sale building.